- 1 packet of frozen puff pastry
- 1 jar Delizia Pesto (can be purchased at Marisolio) OR
- 1 jar Olive Pit Tapenade with either green or black olives (can be purchased at Marisolio)
- Approximately 1/2 cup of Athinoella, Arbequina, Picual, or any other UP Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, mix the pesto or tapenade with the ultra premium Olive Oil of your choice. Depending on whether you use the pesto or tapenade, olive oil amount may vary. Add enough olive oil to make a spreadable mixture.
- Unwrap the pastry after it has been out of the freezer for a while. Dust a clean counter or marble surface with flour and unroll a thin oblong sheet of pastry dough.
- Spread with the pesto or olive tapenade, then roll it into a long log. Cut the roll into slices with a very sharp knife.
- Place the slices flat on a greased cookie sheet or jelly roll pan and bake for 10 minutes in a 425 degree oven until slices are crisp and golden.
- Let slices cool on a wire rack before serving. Salute per tutti!