- 8 ounces skinless and boneless chicken breast or thigh, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Athinoelia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 red chili, deseeded and cut into thick strips
- 2 oz. green beans, cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Mix together the turmeric powder and oyster sauce and marinate the chicken in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up a wok and add the oil. Stir-fry the onion until fragrant and then add the chicken and stir quickly.
- Add the red chili, French beans and stir all the wok ingredients well.
- Add the water and continue to cook the mixture.
- Add the sugar and salt and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately over cooked rice.