- 4 large eggs, boiled 9 minutes, chilled in ice water, and peeled
- ¼ cup thinly diced scallions
- ¼ cup diced celery stalks
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup roughly chopped green olives
- Pinch of red pepper flakes or paprika
- ½ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4-5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- Arugula leaves, or spring greens!
- Chop eggs roughly into a medium bowl.
- Add diced scallions and celery and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped olives, red pepper, parsley, and Favolosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Stir gently.
- Spread 2 or 3 tablespoons egg mixture on each toasted bread slice.
- Top each slice with a few arugula leaves.
- Cut each slice in half diagonally and serve.