- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) (blank)s tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp red raspberry jam (with seeds)
- 2 tbsp Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Roasted Walnut oil
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in oven for 5 minutes, or until nuts begin to brown.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, walnuts, cranberries, blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together jam, vinegar, walnut oil, pepper, and salt. Pour over the salad just before serving, and toss to coat.