- 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 3 tsp Wild Mushroom and Sage Infused olive oil
- One 15 oz can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- Dash pepper
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in oil until tender and set aside. In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, cream, pepper, and remaining salt.
- Spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce in an 11x7-in. prepared (pre-oiled) baking dish. Top with 3 noodles (overlapping slightly). Spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce to edges of noodles. Top with half of the mushroom mix, 1/2 cup ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, then bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.