- 1/2 lb. potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup Italian parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- bulb fennel (1 or 2, about 1.3 lbs)
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 12 oz. spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup Fused Fennel Olive Oil and a bit more to drizzle on top
- 2 bay leaves
- 6-7 cups of chicken stock
- Saute onion until soft. Add fennel and potatoes and stir until coated.
- Add bay leaf and about 2 cups of the stock. Cover and cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, and the rest of the stock. Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover, and cook until vegetables are all soft.
- About 10 minutes before serving add pasta, stir, and cover until pasta is al dente.
- Ladle into bowls, drizzle with the Fused Fennel Olive Oil, sprinkle with black pepper and serve.