- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 8 salmon filets, 4 oz. each
- 4 tablespoons Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Rest salmon for 15 minutes and then serve.
- Turn over halfway through the cooking.
- Grill the filets 5 inches from coals for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or until fish just flakes with a fork.
- Prepare an outdoor grill with coals about 5 inches from the grate and lightly oil the grate.
- Place salmon filets in a medium, nonporous glass dish. Pour marinade over the salmon. Cover and marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- In a medium bowl, combine everything except the salmon filets. Whisk ingredients well to form the marinade.