- 8 oz. rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (12 oz.) jumbo beef franks
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in 1/2
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Following package directions, cook pasta. Omit salt. Drain and set aside.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the Champagne Wine Vinegar, Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cut franks in half lengthwise and then in 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Heat large skillet over high heat, add franks. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add drained tomatoes, bell pepper, and peas; cook and additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until peas are hot and peppers are tender but still crisp.
- Put pasta in bowl with prepared dressing. Add franks/vegetable mixture, toss to coat with dressing.
- Serve either hot or cold.