4 - 6 people
- 11/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup almond meal (you can make your own by grinding whole almonds in a food processor)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Ultra Premium Arbequina Extra Virgin Oil Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for the Ultra Premium Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Ultra Premium Arbequina EVOO and stir to combine.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the almond oat mixture evenly and bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Store in an air-tight container for freshness