- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 large vine ripened tomatoes
- 2 large peaches
- 1 large cucumber
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- ¾ cups Manzanillo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle of Parmesan
- Add bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peaches in large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the mixture with sea salt and mix well.
- Let mixture marinate in salt for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mince garlic, basil, and onions in a food processor. You may need to add a small amount of olive oil to help blend.
- Add vegetable-fruit mix in batches to foot processor to blend together. Do not overprocess—mixture should be thin but not uniform.
- Put all of food processed mixture back into large bowl. Add the rest of the water, Manzanillo EVOO, and honey to large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Chill soup in large serving bowl in refrigerator for at least two hours. Serve cold, garnish with Parmesan or fresh herbs of choice.