- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon California Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1-1/2 cups of water to a boil. Add the rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook until the rice is just tender and the water is fully absorbed (about 16-18 minutes).
- Combine the cilantro, lime juice, garlic, California Garlic Olive Oil, and 2 Tablespoons water. Blend until smooth. If your food processor or blender is to large for this amount, try using a coffee grinder. It will give you a nice smooth green mixture. Add to the rice and fluff the mixture with a fork.
- Serve immediately.