- Garlic Olive Oil
- Add to a large bowl the flour, salt, instant yeast, sugar, then whisk together until fully mixed.
- Create a well in the flour mix and add the water and Garlic Oil.
- Mix gently with your hands or a stand mixer until a dough forms, adding extra water if too dry, or flour if too wet.
- Knead for a few minutes, then cover, and place in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and portion it into the desired sizes.
- This recipe will make four decent size pizzas.