50 - 60 minutes minutes
- 1 -2 acorn squash
- 4 tbsp Ginger and Black Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the squash thoroughly before cutting each squash in half lengthwise from stem to the bottom. You do not need to cut the stem, you can just crack the squash in half to separate.
- Remove the seeds and pulp. Coat the inside liberally with the Ginger and Black Garlic Infused Olive Oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Test with a fork before removing from the oven; the squash should be very tender.
- Serve immediately or can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.