- 1 lb green grapes
- 1 ¾ cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup butter olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3.5 oz granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Butter your baking dish with Butter Olive Oil
- Place the grapes on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a blender add the flour, sugar, vanilla, extract, remaining olive oil, eggs, and milk. Blend everything together so that it makes a nice thin batter.
- Pour the clafoutis batter over the grapes.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until center is set.
- Dust with powdered sugar if preferred.