- 12 grapes
- 4 oz. chevre, crumbled
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry Reserva Vinegar
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Using a fork, mix together the cream cheese and chevre in a bowl. Add the Sherry Reserva Vinegar and a pinch of pepper and salt. Mix until smooth and chill for 1/2 hour.
- In a small, dry frying pan, toast the almonds, shaking the pan frequently until the almonds are a golden brown. Spread the almonds on a cutting board and cool them. When cool, finely chop the almonds with a sharp knife. If you prefer a finer coating for the grapes, grind the almonds in a food processer or grinder.
- With a spoon, scoop out 1 Tablespoon of the chevre mixture and press 1 grape into the mixture. Using a piece of plastic wrap, cover the grape with cheese and roll into a little ball with the grape inside the cheese. Remove plastic wrap and continue the process until all of the grapes are covered with cheese.
- Mix the almonds and chives together and spread the mixture on a plate. Roll each cheese ball in the almond/chive mixture and coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.