- ¼ cup Athinolia Greek extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Pinot Noir red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano, more for sprinkling
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Cucumber cut lengthwise, seeded, and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 5 oz feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
On a large platter, layer the cucumber, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions, and olives. Drizzle with the dressing and toss lightly. Sprinkle a few pinches of oregano and top with the mint leaves. Season to taste and serve.