- 4-1/2 cups green grapes, stemmed
- 10 cups cubed English cukes
- 3 cups 1-inch cubes crustless sourdough
- 1-1/3 cups lightly toasted slivered almonds
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Pendolino EVOO
- 1/3 cup Sherry Reserva Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons Roasted Almond Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup cubed sourdough
- 1 Tablespoon Pendolino EVOO
- 16 green grapes, halved
- 16 red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup cubes unpeeled English cukes
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives
- 2 Tablespoons toasted almonds
- Chill soup bowls. Peel cucumbers and cut crust from French bread. In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, grapes, bread, almonds and garlic. Sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and toss all ingredients to combine.
- Put the cucumber-grape mixture and any juices in a food processor (or blender) and puree until the mixture is very smooth. Transfer to a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and strain the mixture. Add yogurt, oils, vinegars, and honey and whisk vigorously to combine. Return to the refrigerator and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the second set of bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with the remaining Pendolino EVOO, season with salt to taste and toss to coat. Bake croutons 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- To serve, pour the soup mixture into bowl and season with salt to taste, if necessary. Divide the sliced grapes, cucumber cubes, chives, almonds and croutons among the soup bowls.
- Finish by drizzling a little Pendolino EVOO on top of each bowl.