- Kosher salt
- Lime wedges, for serving
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 lb. fresh fava beans in the pods, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Infused Oil
- When the beans are softened and charred in spots, place them in the bowl and toss with the sliced scallion, crushed red pepper and the kosher salt.
- Light a grill. In a large bowl, toss the fava bean pods with the Persian Lime Infused Oil. Grill the fava beans over high heat for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with lime wedges. Can be eaten whole or, if you prefer, pop the beans out of their pods and outer skins.