- 2 tbsp 18 Year Aged Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Garlic Infused olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves
- One 2 1/2 lb flank steak
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and thyme ina food processor/blender and puree until smooth. In a large dish, pour the marinade over the steak and toss it to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat the grill. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until medium, about 8 minutes per side (if desired). Take the steak off grill and let stand for 10 minutes. Slice the steak and serve immediately.