- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons Galega Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- Pulse the garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt in a food processor until well-mixed. Pour in the Galega Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pulse into a paste.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking. Add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Turn the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3.5 minutes for medium.
- Serve immediately.