- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 red wine
- 1/2 cup Frantoio-Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 Tablespoons chopped, fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2-3 lb. London Broil steak
- Chop garlic and rosemary and mix with soy sauce, red wine, Frantoio-Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil, pepper and salt.
- Place London Broil steak in a glass baking dish or zip-lock type bag. Pour marinade over the steak and refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Take meat out of refrigerator and bring to room temperature before grilling. Shake excess marinade from meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill at 400 degrees over direct heat approximately 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let the steak rest at least five minutes and cut across the grain into thin slices.