- 3-4 grinds of fresh pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Champagne Jalapeño Mustard
- 6 oz. Basil Olive Oil
- 3 oz. Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- BASIL OLIVE OIL/LEMON WHITE BALSAMIC CONDIMENTO VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS
- 2+ teaspoons salt
- Seasonings of salt, pepper and garlic powder
- GURKENSALAT INGREDIENTS
- 5-6 peeled cucumbers
- Place cucumbers in a clean, dry bowl, add seasonings, and Marisolio Vinaigrette.
- MARISOLIO VINAIGRETTE
- Combine the Basil Olive Oil, Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour enough of the vinaigrette over the cucumbers to dampen all the cucumbers and mix thoroughly. If extra vinaigrette remains, you can use it later on a green salad
- Rinse the cucumbers with cold water, drain, and then squeeze to remove any remaining water and salt.
- Slice the peeled cucumbers very thinly. Sprinkle the salt over the top and incorporate. The salt will release the extra water from the cucumbers. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- OPTION: For a colorful addition to your salad, add 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.