- 1/2 cup Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Gruyère cheese (Try goat cheese and/or feta, too!)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salad Greens, such as herbed greens, or arugula
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as chives, chervil, tarragon, and dill)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Sprinkle 2 large baking sheets with flour. Roll out each dough ball on the lightly floured work surface to 7- to 7 1/2-inch round, letting the dough rest briefly if springing back. Transfer to floured baking sheets.
- Brush tops lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Working in batches, bake dough rounds, oiled side up, about 15-20 minutes.
- For the salad topping, mix salad greens, and chopped herbs in a large bowl with the Harissa Infused Olive Oil.
- Divide salad among crusts and sprinkle each with pine nuts.
- Optionally, drizzle each with Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.