- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture and then add the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes to your desired doneness (10 for softer cookies).
- Cool on wire racks and store in an airtight container.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugars with the Organic Butter Olive Oil and Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic Condimento. Add egg, vanilla and pumpkin. Beat well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon and set aside.