- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon paprika (Hungarian paprika is the tastiest)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 lb. sliced fresh mushrooms (can mix different types)
- 4 Tablespoons Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups reduced-fat chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 3 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 lb. cooked noodles (any type that you like)
- Cook about 1/2 lb. of noodles (any variety) in boiling, salted water, and then drain, reserving for finished soup product.
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat, add the onions and sauté them in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 more minutes. Stir in the dill, paprika, soy sauce and chicken broth. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and flour together until smooth. Blend into the pot with the broth mixture, whisking until thoroughly blended. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring several times.
- Add salt, ground black pepper, lemon juice, Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, parsley and sour cream. Mix together and heat thoroughly over low heat for about 5 minutes. DO NOT BRING TO A BOIL.
- Add cooked noodles to the soup and heat through. Serve immediately.