- 1-1/4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (or any other chopped nuts)
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- Stir in the almonds, figs, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
- Sift in salt, baking powder and add milk, water and raisins and beat.
- Beat butter, sugar and honey until fluffy. Add eggs and beat again.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour batter into a 9-1/2 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 90 minutes or until done.