70 minutes minutes
approximately 7 minutes
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 large, fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon Arbequina EVOO
- 1-1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semolina flour
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and run them through your pasta machine through setting #6.
- Knead for about a minute until the ball becomes smooth, wrap in plastic or cover with a bowl and allow the dough to relax for an hour.
- Pulse the dry ingredients in a food processor, add the eggs and pulse until a ball forms.
- Cut the sheets into pappardelle sized noodles and arrange on racks or dust with flour to prevent sticking.
- Cook in boiling water until al dente