- 2 Tbsp Honey Ginger White balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 10 oz. fresh strawberries halved
- 10 oz. fresh blueberries
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 6 oz. fresh blackberries
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together Honey Ginger White vinegar and sugar until sugar is nearly dissolved then whisk in honey.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Pour dressing over top then toss to coat, add raspberries and gently toss.
- Preferably let rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. For more decadence add a large spoonful of ricotta whipped cream to each serving.