- 1/4 cup Hojiblanca Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Four 5 oz salmon filets
- 2 tbsp Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- In a medium bowl, stir olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, and green onions.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine ginger marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto a prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon immediately with honey-ginger balsamic as is, or made into a reduction. Sprinkle extra sesame seeds on top for garnish.