- 14 oz pack medium dried egg noodle
- Dash of Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 1-2 inch piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 10 oz fresh shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 8 spring onions, thinly sliced into lengthways strips
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then toss with a little sesame oil to stop them sticking.
- Heat a wok over high heat, then add the olive oil. Once it’s smoking (careful not to have heat too high), add the ginger and balsamic. Stir for a few seconds then add the mushrooms with a bit of water to create steam and cook for 1 min. Toss through the cooked noodles for 2 mins until hot, then add the spring onions, oyster and soy sauces, and a dash more sesame oil.