- 1 teaspoon Fused Whole Red Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 teaspoon molasses + 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 medium red chili peppers, seeds removed, cut in thin slices
- Before the pan cools, quickly stir in the banana slices to get them coated all over with the sweetener. You don't want to actually cook the banana slices. You only want to coat them with the sweetener and the chili pepper.
- When the chili peppers and sweeteners are completely combined and there is a good coating of the sweeteners on the bottom, remove the pan from the stove.
- Stir in the molasses and the honey. Stir briskly until completely mixed.
- In a small saute pan, cook the chili peppers until they have wilted and are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the entire mixture from the pan, transfer to a plate or bowl and let cool completely.
- Serve the banana slices when cool.