40 minutes minutes
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 pints of ice cream (we use vanilla for this recipe)
- 6 Tbls. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Zest of one large lemon
- Combine melted ice cream (It is best to allow the ice cream to melt naturally so don't use a microwave if possible) with self-rising flour and gently fold together using a rubber spatula. Make sure to smooth out any lumps but do not overmix - just mix together until the flour is incorporated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Sprinkle lemon zest over the top and gently press into the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for about 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Carefully remove from pan and let cool.
- Slice servings and top with a drizzle of Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condemento.