- 2 large Russet potatoes
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup peas, cooked
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Yogurt (Greek or plain)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, poke with fork and bake for 1 hour.
- While the potatoes bake, sauté onions, curry, ginger, and mustard in the Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive oil over medium heat until onions soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and split lengthwise, scooping insides into a bowl. Add onion-spice mixture, cilantro, and butter to the potato mixture and mash lightly, leaving small chunks unmashed. Add cooked peas and mix into the potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill potato skins with potato-pea mixture, top with yogurt, and serve immediately.