- 1-2 Hard boiled eggs
- 1 bunch fresh spring asparagus
- Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp. Koroneiki EVOO or any other great EVOO
- 2 Tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Condimento
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- Pinch of Italian seasoning (optional)
- Steam the asparagus until just cooked. Cut the spears into halves or thirds depending on length and thickness. Grate the hard-boiled egg(s) over the asparagus. Chill.
- Just before serving pour the vinaigrette dressing over the top.