Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Insalata Italian (Italian Salad with Asparagus, Egg and Vinaigrette)
An Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1 bunch fresh spring asparagus
- 1-2 Hard boiled eggs
- Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 3 Tbsp. Koroneiki EVOO or any other great EVOO
- 2 Tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Condimento
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- Pinch of Italian seasoning (optional)
- Steam the asparagus until just cooked. Cut the spears into halves or thirds depending on length and thickness. Grate the hard-boiled egg(s) over the asparagus. Chill.
- Just before serving pour the vinaigrette dressing over the top.