- 2 potatoes cubed
- 6 strips bacon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Boil potatoes in a small pot until tender. In a cast iron frying pan, heat the oil and fry the onions, mushrooms and bacon until onions are clear and the bacon is cooked.
- Drain the potatoes and put into frying pan, cooking for another 2 minutes. Making sure all the ingredients are evenly spread across the bottom of the pan, pour the eggs evenly over the base. Season with herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Let cook for 2 minutes or until eggs start to set.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake under the broiler until eggs are cooked and cheese is bubbling and browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with some toast and juice of your choice.