- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges with root end intact for easier grilling
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thirds
- 1-3/4 lb. sweet Italian sausage links
- Ultra Premium Picholine Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 6 Tablespoons Honey Ginger While Balsamic Condimento
- 6 cups of baby arugula
- Preheat the grill. Mix together the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- Coat the onion, peppers and sausages with a little of the UP Picholine EVOO. Coat the grill grates with a little of the olive oil. Put the onion wedges on the grill and cover the grill. Let the onions roast for about 5 minutes or are a little charred. Turning them over, move them to a cooler part of the grill.
- Place the peppers on the hottest part of the grill and the sausages on the coolest. Cover and grill everything for 15-20 minutes or so, turning the sausages and peppers as needed.
- When the sausages are cooked through and the peppers and onions are cooked, remove them from the grill to a sheet pan or large bowl. Cut the peppers into long strips, removing some of the charred bits, if you wish. Slice the root end of the onions to separate the pieces. Cut the sausages into thirds. Mix everything together in the pan or bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place a bed of baby arugula on the serving plates and top with the sausage, peppers and onion. Pour the honey ginger dressing over the mixture and serve.