- 3 boxes frozen spinach or equivalent of cooked, fresh spinach
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 1-1/2 cups Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 medium white onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 eggs, beaten
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares and serve cold.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Cool.
- Place into baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and stir into beaten eggs.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Oil 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook frozen spinach and drain very well. Chop parsely, onions, and press the garlic.