- 3 pounds baby yellow potatoes
- ¼ cup minced shallot (about 1 large)
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 3 green onions, optional
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fill a large pot with cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the whole potatoes and bring to a boil. When it comes to a boil, boil for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the size. Cook until fork tender (taste test to check).
- Mince the shallot.
- Chop the dill and parsley.
- Thinly slice the green onions.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them. When they are cool enough to handle, slice them into bite-sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a bowl and gently mix in the minced shallot, white wine vinegar, salt, and ½ cup warm water. Let stand for 5 minutes, gently stirring occasionally. The potatoes will absorb the water as they stand.
- Add the dill, parsley, green onions, olive oil, and a pinch of black pepper. Taste and add additional salt to taste. Serve warm or room temperature.