- 2 Tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil or Fused Whole Fruit Lemon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 8 oz. fresh chopped kale, large stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon
- Add Milanese Gremolata or Fused Whole Fruit Lemon Olive Oil to skillet and heat to medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 2-3 minutes until tender. Add kale and stir to combine. Add undrained tomatoes, water garlic salt and pepper; stir gently. Cover and cook 10-15 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally.
- While the kale cooks, heat bacon in microwave according to package directions. When crisp, break into bite-size pieces, stirring bacon into kale mixture before serving.