- 4 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup Tarragon Infused Olive Oil or Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- Fresh thyme
- 2 clove garlic, minced together with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salad greens
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Yukon, red, or white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Chop the egg into 1/4-inch pieces
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook potatoes for 10 minutes, until the cubed potatoes are cooked. Drain and return to pot.
- Add the bacon, celery and about half of the dressing. Toss. Add the eggs, fresh pepper to taste, and toss. Add more salt as needed. Add more dressing if you wish.
- Add the salad greens on a plate. Drizzle with some of the dressing. Mound the potato salad on top and sprinkle with fresh thyme.