Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Korean Bean Sprout Salad
A Delicacy Oil Recipe
- 1/2 lb. mung bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Parboil bean sprouts in boiling water for just 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain completely, squeezing any excess water out with your hands.
- Toss the bean sprouts with the rest of the ingredients and serve immediately or refrigerate for a short time.