- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG (optional)
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin or flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- In a large sealable plastic bag combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper and MSG (optional). Next, place beef, carrots, onion in the bag, seal and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 2.5 hours or better, overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade and place on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Seal the bag with the marinade. (I like to save the marinade and cook it on high in a pan to serve over the rice.)
- Place on grill and cook for 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Best served over rice with Korean Cucumber salad.