Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Korean Pickled Cucumbers
A Wine Vinegar Recipe
- 4 small Korean or kirby cucumbers
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup Champagne Vinegar
- Cut the cucumbers into thin strips or round slices.
- Sprinkle the cucumbers with sugar and salt and toss to combine. Depending on your preference for sweetness, you can adjust the amount of sugar used.
- Add the vinegar. Stir so that all of the cucumbers are coated.
- Let the cucumbers sit for about 20 minutes before serving.