marinate meat for 24 hours +10 more prep minutes
For the Lamb
- 1 cup plain yogurt (low fat is fine)
- 2 Tablespoons All Natural Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1 lb. top round lamb, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon (more, if needed)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Lamb
- Combine the Greek yogurt, All Natural Harissa Infused Olive Oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary and salt in a medium bowl and stir to thoroughly combine mix.
- Add the cubed lamb to the marinade, making sure the lamb is completely covered with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Put 6 pieces of lamb on a skewer and repeat for the rest of the lamb.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. Brush the grill with a touch of olive oil. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 7-8 minutes over medium heat. Turn occasionally during the cooking. If you like your meat more well done, cook a little longer.
- When serving, place 1-2 skewers of meat on each plate and served with a dollop of yogurt on top.
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, English cucumber, lemon juice, garlic and dill in a medium bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Keeps up to one week.