Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Leg of Lamb with Herbes de Provence Rub
An Olive Oil Recipe
- HERBES DE PROVENCE RUB
- 3 Tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 Tablespoons dried savory
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon dried lavender flowers (optional)
- Lamb ingredients
- 1 leg of lamb (preferably bone in)
- Garlic cloves
- Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Herbes de Provence rub
- Salt and pepper
- Combine herbs and store in an airtight container at room temperature. When applying this rub, first coat the meat with EVOO, then apply the rub mixture. It will stick better.
- Insert sliced garlic cloves all over the leg of lamb (gigot). Rub the leg with the olive oil, apply the dry rub to it. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in a very hot oven at 450 degrees for exactly 1 hour.