- 1 1/2 lb. broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp. Lemon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Four 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425°F. Toss broccoli and garlic with 1 Tbsp lemon oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper and roast on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, tenderize chicken breasts to even thickness and season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, then coat with flour. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a skillet on medium-high and cook chicken until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Position chicken amidst broccoli and roast until chicken is cooked through and broccoli tender (about 6 minutes).
- Return skillet to medium heat and add remaining oil and lemon pieces. Cook while stirring frequently, until beginning to brown (about 3 minutes). Add lemon juice and 1/3 cup water and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits. Spoon over chicken and serve with broccoli.