- ½ cucumber halved lengthwise
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh mint, or Lemongrass Mint Balsamic as a substitute
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon and juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon White Balsamic
- ½ tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Serve with chips, crackers, toasts, or pita wedges
- Remove cucumber seeds with a small spoon and grate the cucumber on the large holes of a box grater.
- In a medium bowl combine grated cucumber, Greek Yogurt, garlic oil, mint, or lemongrass mint balsamic, dill, lemon zest and juice, lemon white balsamic salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- To Serve: Serve tzatziki with pita, chips, crackers, or bread! Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container!