- 12 oz. feta
- 2 cups Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling (the Wild-Fernleaf Dill is recommended!)
- 1/2 Cup Lemon White Balsamic
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Kalamata Olives
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- serve with chips, pita, crackers, or bread!
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat feta cheese, Greek yogurt, oil, and Lemon White Balsamic until fluffy and combined. Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir in dill.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, chopped Kalamata Olives, dill, and a drizzle of oil.
- Serve with pita chips.