- 2½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 3 Tablespoons Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 large egg white
- 3 cups raw unsalted cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, using the back of a wooden spoon, grind salt with Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil, brown sugar and red-pepper flakes. Whisk egg white frothy and add to oil mixture. Add cashews and toss to coat.
- Spread cashews mixture in a single layer onto a foil lined sheet and bake till golden, 20 minutes. Cool completely before serving.