- 1 1/2 lbs of broccoli
- 1/4 cup Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- salt & pepper to taste
- The broccoli is cooked until it resembles a course puree. It can be served on bread or tossed with pasta.
- Cook for about hour stirring occasionally (add more water if needed). When broccoli is completely tender, stir briskly. Season with salt and pepper and more condimento if needed.
- Add 1 cup of water, bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a bare minimum and cover.
- Heat the Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil over medium heat. Add broccoli and cook for a few minutes.
- Chop the florets into small pieces. Pour Lemon White Balsamic Condimento over the broccoli.
- Cut the stems from the florets of the broccoli, peel the stems and slice into thin strips.